Brooklynns turn !

 First day of 4 year preschool!!!  
   
  So many tears on my end,  But Brooklynn was all smiles and so ready to give it a try!   

 I'm also vollenteering in the Lunch room so I can be in the building and near both my kids while they are in class!     It's an exciting new change for us all and I pray huge blessings on my precious children as they grow in education and spiritually in our Lord!    I love the fact that their school has a church service every morning and several Biblical classes a day!    In fact,   One of Brooklynns classes is called JESUS TIME!!
   Thank you Father for the freedom to send my kids to a school that they can hear about him every single day!    
  
Her teachers!

  
The prince,  Mrs Gurney
Aka "the boss" (joke from when Ben was in preschool that stuck!  Lol)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...