A childhood favorite! 

 When I left home I requested my mom give me the recipe to one of the simplest dishes she ever made as I was a kid,  but one that I LOVED. It was a casserole of sorts with few ingredients and super easy to make.    I still love it today and make it for my family often!   It's also great as leftovers for my guy's lunches! 


Broccolli and Cheese Cassarolle

2 cups cooked broccoli (drained of all water)

3 eggs

1/2 cup minced onion

1/4 tsp pepper

1 cup cheese

1 1/2 cups milk 

1 tsp salt

3/4 cup busquick.

 Grease 10 in pie plate,  mix veggies and cheese in pie plate,  Beat milk, eggs,  and Bisquick and pour-over.  Bake @375  35-40 min

  Of course, I can't make a recipe without adding a few of my touches,   We try to use healthy organic ingredients, and I add in a cup of cooked meat,  usually ham to make it more filling.  I also add some extra seasonings like garlic powder!



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...