A Blog about Growing in Jesus, A Simple Life,
Our Little Farm, and Lots of Yummy and Healthy Foods
Class project
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
These boys have a big class project to do this month so they got together to study together.
Any guesses on what the project is about?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
9th grade basket ball season has come to an end, what an awesome experience it's been! So many friends and family members came to support my boy! Thank you so much to all of you! My boy felt so loved! He enjoyed all the times of looking into the stands and seeing so many faces there for him! I wish I got pictures of everyone who came!
It turned out amazing!! So light and fluffy! Cooked to perfection and taste so so good! And it such a good feeling to feed my family good healthy, homemade bread! I broke it down and it's costing about 3$ per loaf using organic flour, raw organic honey, and farm fresh eggs, ❤ so completely affordable! I wish I had started this years ago.
I won't lie, There are moments in my parenting where I wonder if Im doing it all wrong. I wonder if Im raising my Kids the way Christ would want/ need, I wonder if I discipline well enough, If I'm consistent enough, If I'm too strict, or not strict enough. Always questioning if I have a clue what Im doing. Parenting is no joke. Its hard. There are days where Im like WOW. I didn't see this coming, when certain situations arise and I have do deal with them out of the clear blue. Teens years are around the corner and part of me is scared to death, The other part is excited. I want to see the young man by boy becomes, I want to see him thrive and grow, and its been fun to watch so far, and Im sure its only goona get better. He's a pretty awesome dude. Most people that have met him would agree. Is h...
Comments
Post a Comment