VBS #3!

 Bens loves going to them-  And I love taking him!   Anytime my son can hear about our Lord and grow in his relationship with him is huge for me.   I am so grateful,  and find it an honor and privilege to get him there.  



  This past week the VBS concentrated on Ephesians where it talks about the full Armor of God!

  


Each night of the week they talked about a different part of the armor,   what it was,  and the importance of it.    and by the end of the week,   The kids were able to say almost all of Ephesians 6:10-18!   My heart was so blessed and encouraged!    The late bedtime and sugary treats they fed my boy were well worth it!  lol
Shield of faith!


Coaster with the while verse on it!
Bracelet with a reminder of each armor.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...