Homemade chicken nuggets

In my efforts to feed my family healthy I recently decided to try my hand at making chicken nuggets from scratch.  Not knowing how they would turn out I made a small batch for lunch...they were amazing!!   Taste was exceptional and better than any store bought ones I've ever tried!    My kids raved over them and matt said they were great!    
  So next time I found chicken breasts on sale, I bought a huge family pack and went to town.    The goal was to make dinner and then freeze some for a later date,    same as I would buy a bag of frozen nuggets for a quick lunch.   
    They were more cost effective,  and I knew all ingredients added since I made them!    It made me feel good and I was pretty proud of myself.  Tried something totally new and it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...