My mother-in-law knows me well.

 And I love that about us.   She' knows my likes and styles and always picks me up little things that make her think of me,  or that she knows I'll like.   

  She is a treasure to me,   Her Love for our Lord.  Her Godly example of the Proverbs 31 woman,  Her willingness to listen to me,  to hear my heart,  to not judge,  and share our growth in Christ together...  that's not something to take for granted and I know what a gift from God she is in my life..  and her love for my family,  it knows no end.   I know she cares for us deeply and would do anything to make sure we are OK.  

   This week she surprised me with hand towels that she knew I'd love.   I'm very patriotic,  and I like to decorate in red, white, and blue!    And then put God, family, and farm life in it!   They spoke my language!     I smile and think of her each time I use them...which is allot!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...