4 loaves of Bread.

Recently Matts dad came to visit and brought along with him a couple fresh loaves of homemade bread,  It was sooo good,   fluffy and we ate it within a day!  lol.   
 
 It had been on my mind lately that I needed to start making our bread homemade,     For health,  cost,  and  just simple because I want to make more and more of my families foods by hand.     

  So after inhaling the bread from the father in law,  I asked him if he would please send me his recipe,  I was ready to give it a try!     
  He graciously shared his recipe and within the hour of receiving it,  I went to work.    I mixed,  kneaded, rose,  and baked 4 loaves of bread!   

  Did it turn out great?   NOPE!   lol.   It was dense ,   not nearly light and fluffy like the FIL's.    but I am not discouraged,   Im gonna keep trying!      



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...