I won't lie, There are moments in my parenting where I wonder if Im doing it all wrong. I wonder if Im raising my Kids the way Christ would want/ need, I wonder if I discipline well enough, If I'm consistent enough, If I'm too strict, or not strict enough. Always questioning if I have a clue what Im doing. Parenting is no joke. Its hard. There are days where Im like WOW. I didn't see this coming, when certain situations arise and I have do deal with them out of the clear blue. Teens years are around the corner and part of me is scared to death, The other part is excited. I want to see the young man by boy becomes, I want to see him thrive and grow, and its been fun to watch so far, and Im sure its only goona get better. He's a pretty awesome dude. Most people that have met him would agree. Is h...
Popular posts from this blog
2nd practice in the books!
And she LOVES IT! Brooklynn is always a happy little girl, but there's a special light in her eyes when she's out there on the mats at practice! She works hard and put it all in. I'm so happy that her dreams are becoming a reality for her! *and a huge thank you to pa and gigi for helping financially making this possible!
When your friend messages and says that he has food for your chickens you are ever so grateful! And so much food it was, These boxes were huge and loaded with foods like lettuces, breads and lots of goodies that a local place had to throw out, so he thought of us so it wasn't a total waste! Our chickens were fed well, and I am reminded of the wonderful people The Lord has filled my life with, He fills our needs every day, and keeps ALL our tummies full even in the most unexpected ways. My village is pretty awesome. They even think about my chickens :)
Comments
Post a Comment