Easter food boxes!

 My kids school/church hosted a drive to gather food for those in need this Easter season,  together we were able to bless around 30 families with boxes full of food per family!   What a blessing it was to be a part!   I took Brooklynn with me to help load boxes ,  she was amazing at helping,  stayed focused ,  and the others couldn't believe how good she was at it.  Some of the older gentleman helping ,  smiled and said "starting them early!"when watching her walk around placing items on tables.  

  I'm not sure she fully grasped what we were doing,  but if even a little bit sticks,  it's a life long lesson to grow up learning to give to and minister to others.   And what precious memories for her to do these things with momma.    I treasure them!  ♡     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...