New life ♡

 Our new neighbors,   a young couple had their first baby Sunday, and how precious it was to see their excitement.     They,  like us, struggled to get pregnant,  so to see them get their miracle hit deep.     Oh how we know the joy of seeing your deepest prayers answered.   

 The day they came home from the hospital Matt ran over and asked them if it was ok for us to make them a meal,    They Graciously accepted so Matt and I decided to give a small gift along with dinner.  

 I wanted my gift to be practical,   but also share Jesus with them at the same time.    I didn't want to shove it in their face,  but I wanted to let them know that I believe in Jesus-  and I was here if they ever needed it.   You never know... possibly in a struggle it would be a comfort to them to know there are believers close and a person to pray for/with them.     I personally LOVE when I meet new Brothers and sisters in Christ,   I get excited and feel refreshed.

  So I decided on a box of diapers, a very practical gift and something every baby uses,   and then a little Beginners Bible for Children.     A Bible as a baby gift actually isn't too uncommon,   but it was a way I could share my faith and maybe even plant some seeds of Christ.

We gave them farm fresh eggs, a pan of lasagna,  rolls,   salad, and brownies!    

  It was wonderful to be a blessing to them... and truthfully to see how God has helped me grow in the last year has been precious,    He has pushed me out of my comfort zone,  and in turn,   its honestly *Almost* become second nature to be used for him in this way.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...