Batch #1

Ooooohhhh,  things are getting exciting around here!   
  For mothersday day of '23 ,  Matt bought me 3 dozen hatching eggs from a polich chicken farm,    I had so much fun hatching these babies and had pretty good success.   Sadly.  Something got into our coop and I lost too many to count :(    I now only have 2 roosters and 3 laying hens left.   So I am currently working on building my flock back up by slowing hatching whatever eggs they lay in a week.    I currently have 3 incubators full!    This weekend my first batch is hatching and they are so cute.   I am beyond delighted with this experience!    






No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...