A Blog about Growing in Jesus, A Simple Life,
Our Little Farm, and Lots of Yummy and Healthy Foods
Frankenmuth success!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
What a great time it was! We played games, walked the town, swam for hours and hours and just enjoyed family time!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
I won't lie, There are moments in my parenting where I wonder if Im doing it all wrong. I wonder if Im raising my Kids the way Christ would want/ need, I wonder if I discipline well enough, If I'm consistent enough, If I'm too strict, or not strict enough. Always questioning if I have a clue what Im doing. Parenting is no joke. Its hard. There are days where Im like WOW. I didn't see this coming, when certain situations arise and I have do deal with them out of the clear blue. Teens years are around the corner and part of me is scared to death, The other part is excited. I want to see the young man by boy becomes, I want to see him thrive and grow, and its been fun to watch so far, and Im sure its only goona get better. He's a pretty awesome dude. Most people that have met him would agree. Is h...
It's been a minute since I've posted as Life has been busy and other things had to take priority, but I'm here and start catching up! First things First! Ben's last day of 5th grade was yesterday! Say what!?!? How do I have a 6th grader!? When did that happen! I love this kid so much. He is a delight in my life. I'm so thankful the Lord choose ME to be his momma! Looking for to a summer of making memories together!
And she LOVES IT! Brooklynn is always a happy little girl, but there's a special light in her eyes when she's out there on the mats at practice! She works hard and put it all in. I'm so happy that her dreams are becoming a reality for her! *and a huge thank you to pa and gigi for helping financially making this possible!
Comments
Post a Comment