Teaching my daughter to turn lemons into lemonade

   So we had some bananas getting a bit ripe.    The energy wasn't there and So many other things to do.   but I knew my priorities had to be in the right order.

  So Brooklynn and I started peeling,  mashing,   and mixing.    I even taught her to use the beaters,  and together we made a couple loaves of very healthy banana bread,   using farm fresh eggs,    organic bread flour,    and sweetened with only half the amount of honey that the recipe called for (lets be real,   bananas are sweet enough!)  and we even put in some walnuts to add extra protein!   

  They turned out sooo good!!     Like.... so good.      My guys ate and ate it!   

   As we made them I shared with Brooklynn that instead of wasting them we were able to make a healthy bread,   that was a fun snack and a good breakfast for mornings.   Im not sure how much she understood,   but it was good to turn some simple bananas into a possible lesson of Godliness and being a wise woman to my daughter.    She may only be 4,   but it's my Job to raise her "in the way she should go" and its never too early to start.    Planting seeds of the Proverbs 31 woman today,   for tomorrows future.      



No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...