Cornmeal amd honey bread!

 After making the same homemade bread for months in a row,  5 loaves at a time my family was to the point of being less that excited every new batch!   Lol.  

   So I asked my father in law for a new challenge and he game me a recipe for a new bread that's a cornmeal base.    

  It actually had a soaked starter that had to begin 24 hours in advance,  so it took a bit of planning ,   but I don't regret trying it at all!    It was sooooo good.    Ben said it's his favorite so far,   it had amazing texture and was dense and filling.     

    Made with all good healthy mostly organic ingredients and honey sweetened so Ben friendly!   

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...