Student of the week!

Brooklynn is the star this week!   Her teachers sent us home with a poster to fill out and this week she gets to do an "all about me" presentation to her class,  along with her first show a tell!  

I think she did a great job!    It was a bit out of my zone of things I enjoy (confession,  I HATE anything crafty), but we made it happen together.    She needed a little help with some of the areas,   but she very much took this project on like a pro. and it was a good time for us,     It exercised our doing something together beyond just cooking and usual daily chores,    In the end, I enjoyed it and I know Brooklynn thinks its awesome!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...