Some friends of ours recently had a pet die,    It may seem silly,   but it was a pet of 19 years and they were heartbroken.   Knowing how attached we've gotten to our Daily in just a year,  I knew the attachment must be great after 19 years!

So we decided to make them a simple dinner to let them know we cared,   Homemade bread with a cheesy lasagna.      It was my first time giving a loaf of homemade bread away, I've always been a little self-conscience, about that,   but I figure this was as good a time as any.   

This family knows we love Jesus,   and we talk to them regularly about our faith,    So I hoped our kind gesture would show them Jesus even more.     He is the reason we do what we do,   and our motivation in all things,   I just pray he is glorified as we love one another.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st day of second grade!

 She's excited, nervous , and feeling all the emotions,  but is braving it like a champ!       And daddy got to take a picture with her!...